Looking to a buy a property on the French Riviera? Planning on redecorating or renovating? Perhaps considering landscaping or hosting a dinner party? Bruce International can be of assistance and make sure that your property in the South of France is a dream come true!
If you are struggling to find the time to fulfil any of these tasks, finding the language barrier hard to come by or require help from a French property specialist, we can handle everything on your behalf.
We provide a variety of comprehensive home management services for your French Riviera property:
- Assistance in the initial connection of water, electricity and telephone services
- Regular, weekly property inspections throughout the year in your absence and after heavy rains or strong winds
- Verify all connections, entrance gates and fencing
- Reporting of any problems which may arise or repairs that require authorisations. Immediate remedial action will be taken in the event of damage or technical problems. Repairs will be carried out after your approval
- Emptying the mail box every week and forwarding to you by email if requested
- Supervision of garden maintenance, pool and house cleaning
- Supervision of works being carried out in the house or garden as instructed
- Starting and running cars if requested
- Arrange the car servicing and « contrôle technique » (MOT)
- Verify the level of heating oil and gas and order if necessary
- Organise chimney sweeping, boiler cleaning and pest control services
- Purchase flowers and essential provisions prior to your arrival as requested (cost plus 15% service charge with a minimum service charge €20)
- Arrange transport to and from the airport for arrivals and departures if requested (cost plus 15% service charge with a minimum service charge €20)
- Administration services: Reading of electricity and water meter, payment of the monthly salaries of your employees by « Cheque Emploi Service » which you should supply in advance to be kept in our office safe
When buyers arrive on the Côte d’Azur, you will find that there will be a substantial amount of bureaucratic administration to deal with. To avoid frustrations and potential misunderstandings, Bruce International can step in and eliminate costly and time consuming errors. With our company recommended architects, masons, plumbers, electricians and decorators amongst other trades, we can help French property buyers to eliminate the stress involved in explaining their needs, help to find them the best material suppliers, obtain estimates and negotiate the most advantageous prices.
Clients can rest assured that Bruce International’s specialist French Riviera property management services will be carried out with the best interests of the client in mind. We offer a personalised French real estate service where we will take buyers to purchase items- from kitchen and bathroom fittings to towels and bed linen – depending on their requirements.
We can also assist with the organisation of events such as receptions, cocktails or birthday parties and put our clients in touch with professionals in the events & hospitality industry who will be able to provide the best tips and tricks for success.